Monday 16 July 2012

Thank you for a wonderful year!

Division 5 students,

I must apologize for the delay in my posting of the iMovie I showed on my last week of school.   I hope your last week was good.  I was away with my family and promised them that I would not do any homework while on vacation.  The day after I returned I was at UBC in a one week long class.

But I really want each of you to know that every time our view the video, I smile at the learning journey we took together.   Although I was only with you half of the week, I enjoyed every day!   You are all brilliant and you taught both me and Mrs. Robson so much!

Have a wonderful summer!   Keep checking the blog, as I just may have a math problem that I need your assistance with.

Take Care, Mrs. Barker

Here is the link to the video... Sorry - I had some difficulties embedding it within this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment